Workshops in Switzerland and abroad
Meditation is learned and/or trained equally for beginners and advanced learners during the workshop working hours. Beginners initially practice to keep still inside as well as outside to all what wants to show and the advanced learners train themselves to find this first entrance to tranquility again and again.
By learning and practicing the meditation for one week during workshop working hours on one hand and by spending in between personal freedom together on the other hand, you learn not to lose completely the meditative state in ordinary weekdays and/or to find the entrance to the meditation again and again. At the same time and above all through this intense work energy blocks are identified and dissolved, which leads to self-knowledge and in this sense to more awareness, strength and well-being.
Workshops given so far:
- Les Thioleyres (in Kanton Waadt/Switzerland)
- „Hof de Planis”, Stels (in Kanton Graubünden/Switzerland)
- „Bhakti Kutir“, Palolem (India)
- „Centro d’Ompio“, Pettenasco, Lago d ’Orta (Italy)
- „Rishimuk”, Hampi (India)
- „Timbaktu” (India)
- White Desert (Égypt)
- Lake Bafa (Turkey)
- Cusco – Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu – Puno/Lake Titicaca/Taquile/Silustani – Arequipa – Colca Canyon/Condorcross (Peru)
- Cahuita – La Fortuna – Tamarindo (Costa Rica)
- Week for families 2018
This week for families will take place from 4.8. – 11.8.2018. If you are interested in taking part in this workshop please contact us to receive relevant documents.
- Meditation week 2018
This group workshop will take place from 14.7.-21.7.2018. If you are interested in taking part at this workshop please contact us to receive relevant documents.